Thursday 18 August 2011

On your marks.......get set......

Well, cd23 today - and it looks like good old AF is going to make her appearance EARLY!!! Yay!

Been spotting for a couple of days - but can't start meds until my cycle starts properly. I thought it might be today - but im not quite there yet. But hey - I was expecting to wait another week lol! So - everyone get your war paint on and chant for AF to make her real arrival please!!

Been super busy the last few days - and i'm pretty sure this helps take my mind off of things - hopefully, tomorrow - I will be able to update having officially started - its just pills day 1 and then on to injections from day 2 - Argh!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "does elaborate AF dance* Come on AF show up! You always show when no one wants you & this is the one time you're wanted! Quit being shy & show your face already!
    xxx Luv ya Jenni! Almost there!!! FX AF shows soon!!

    ReplyDelete